Bright and spacious, 2 bedroom, ground floor, OWN HALL DOOR apartment with WEST facing large balcony in this popular secure gated development ideally located off Glandore Road / Griffith Avenue. The well laid out accommodation includes L- shaped entrance hall, lounge / dining room with floor to ceiling windows and patio doors to balcony, integrated kitchen off lounge / dining, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
Just a short stroll to local shopping facilities at Philipsburg Avenue, schools, churches, bus services and many sporting and recreational facilities. Close by are Drumcondra Village, City Centre, Marino Institute of Education, DCU, Dublin Airport, Mater and Beaumont Hospitals, IFSC, East Point Business Park M1 and M50 motorways.
- BER: D2 BER No: 110928991-277.12 kWh/m2/yr
- OWN HALL DOOR, ground floor, 2 bedroom apartment with WEST facing balcony
- Secure gated development
- Underground car parking (space no.31) - Ample visitor car spaces
- Electric underfloor and ceiling heating. Double glazed uPVC windows
- Burglar alarm. Intercom with main gate
- Lift from car park to garden level
- Timber floor in hall, lounge and kitchen
- Service charge: €2,348 (2019)
- Owners Company: Griffith Hall Management Co.
- Managing Agents: Keenan Property Management
- Inclusions: Carpets, drapes, oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer, washer dryer
3.57m x 2.13m
Timber Floor. Hot Press.
4.02m x 6.27m
Timber Floor. Sliding patio doors and floor to ceiling windows to WEST facing balcony. Open to...
1.53m x 3.12m
Range of Shaker style timber wall and counter top presses incorporating integrated stainless steel oven, 4 ring hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washer dryer. Part tiled walls.
1.99m x 1.89m
Bath with shower fitting. WHB. WC. Part tiled walls.
5.54m x 2.62m
3.5m x 2.14m
WEST Facing Balcony
1.3m x 6.27m
OUTSIDEWell maintained communal gardens surround the development. Underground car space, number 31. Additional visitor car space. Communal refuse store.